The GRANT

Front View

Rear View

169,000 sq. ft., Built in 1910, Building #18

Building was closed in 1990… there was minor earthquake damage in 2010… restoration is still possible, with the right developer.

Administrator House

Front View

Side View

House #40, Built in 1870

Commanding Officer Quarters #1

Built in 1852.

Rose Chapel #42

Provides Regular Catholic Services. Built in 1870.

Admission Building #8

Taken out of service in 2016. Built in 1871.

Eagle Gatehouse #9

Interior partially restored 2012. Built in 1877.

All of these projects will be challenging restorations. The secret is putting together a complex amalgam of historical-preservation grants and a host of in-kind goods and services donations.